Saturday, 3 October 2009

Trading Cities


How crap have I been lately at blogging? Really quite crap. Sorry about that. I guess I have just been busy and finding my feet here in the US of A, and I think I will be better at emailing and blogging after a while. Or maybe I will continue to be rubbish and you all will probably be able to handle it without bursting into tears. But let's hope for the former.

Well, I am taking art classes and having life-fun and enjoying being in the city of Portland. Really, I have major city love for this place. In honour of that, here are three cityscapes from one of my old moleskine sketchbooks. Rest assured I am doing plenty more art, maybe I will scan some in when I find out where they keep the scanners around here.




3 comments:

pavithra muthalagan said...

i have mad love for your sketches! they always make me sad that im not sketching more...

susie r said...

Dude, carry around that sketchbook at all times, ready for when the winds of sketching inspiration waft your way! Someone with artwork as awesome as yours should defnitely be sketching a lot :)

pavithra muthalagan said...

i do have it all the time... i just dont sketch as much...at work. i miss when uni and weekly life drawing sessions and wednesday drawing sessions... scheduled drawing makes me want to draw all the time. i miss that.